Are you a absolute lover of hummus. It’s very healthy and yummy so you could make a Warming Hummus Protein soup with it as well and it worked so well!
Warming Hummus Protein Soup Recipe by exceedinglyvegan
The combination of the hummus with Dijon mustard and different vegetables makes a very comforting and delicious combination. It’s also very easy to cook, there are no exotic ingredients, so you should be able to find all ingredients in your local supermarket. This dish is keto-friendly.
- This soup is perfect for those days when you need comforting food without being unhealthy. Just make sure you get really good quality hummus for this recipe, the smoother the better.
- For a low-carb way to warm up, look no further than keto soup recipes. These easy dishes cook up into warm and soothing soups packed with fiber and protein — and none of the extra carbs.
- This hummus soup has it all, rich flavour, protein and it’s also healthy. What more can you want. This hearty soup is exactly what you need. It’s brimming with fresh veggies and warms you right up.
- This healthy homemade soup recipe is full of veggies, mushrooms and carrots. It’s easy to make and good for you, too! This soup makes great leftovers.
- This is the Soup to the rescue !
Warming Hummus Protein Soup
- 1 medium red onion or any onion
- 6 closed cup chestnut mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots,
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 stock cubes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 1 litre water
- 100 grams green beans
- Finely chop up an onion and slice up the mushrooms. Sauté them in a large soup pan with a bit of olive oil until the onion browns slightly.
- In the meantime peel 2 carrots and cut them up finely, cube 4 medium sized potatoes and add them to the pot together with 0.75 - 1l of boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients including smooth hummus (the smoother the better for this recipe) apart from the green beans and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Then cut up the green beans and add to the soup and let cook for another 5 minutes or until done.