Looking for a healthy and nutritious patty that will create a colorful flavor for your burger? This Vegan Cauliflower Chickpea Patties recipe is just the one for you! These chickpea patties are so good. Vegan Cauliflower Chickpea Patties consists of cauliflower, bell pepper, and bread crumbs, giving them a wonderful light flavor and texture.
Cauliflower Chickpea Patties [Vegan] Recipe by Dora Daily
You might polish off your entire batch of these cauliflower patties, they’re that good. They are super tasty and are a great topping for salads, on veggie scrambles for breakfast, or just as a quick snack. These cauliflower patties would also be tasty on a bun like a burger. They’ve got the perfect crunch and are packed full of protein from the chickpeas! You’ve got to try these chickpea cauliflower patties! This is a great tasting dish, chock full of legume protein and nutritious vegetables.
This recipe is the best if you have decided to lighten up your diet or continue your diet. A great dish to really try out that would change your mind in eating regular burgers. These patties will surely bring your burger cravings to the next level! Come and quickly dive right in to taste of a delicious yet very nutritious meal.
Vegan Cauliflower Chickpea Patties
- 1 head cauliflower florets broken apart
- 115 oz can of chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 Bell pepper diced small
- 1 onion diced small
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until soft.
- Sauté onion and bell pepper over low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and sauté for another minute or so.
- In a large bowl, smash chickpeas up well with a fork or the bottom of a cup.
- Add cauliflower and smash up as well.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until combined.
- The mix should be wet, but come together in a ball without falling apart.
- Carefully make a ball in your hands with the mix.
- Press ball between hands to make a patty.
- Place patty on oiled pan or baking dish.
- Continue with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flip the patties, and bake for another 20 minutes, or until browned.