The Spicy Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a creamy dish and has this spicy flavor that makes your chicken dish exquisitely impressive in looks and taste. This simple dinner is low-carb and Keto friendly!
The Jalapeno Popper Chicken Recipe by Christy Denney
- Who would not love that whole meal to be something tasty and healthy? You can also combine a veggie and a traditional side to make a nice rounded meal, but you can mix and match however you like and fits your family’s diet and taste preferences.
- Tired of another fried chicken and chicken in soup? The Jalapeno Popper Chicken Recipe by Christy Denney
- Bored of that ordinary chicken in your table? Same old, same old.
- Easy chicken dinner recipes were created for many years. You probably have tasted many of them! Yes, I know. But have you ever had put all the tastes in a chicken dinner and feels like it was sort of an amazing meal you would’ve thought of as a complicated one to prepare?
Ladies and gents, The Spicy Jalapeno Popper Chicken.
HOW SPICY IS THIS?
Interesting enough, it’s not as spicy as you would think. When jalapenos are cooked they lose some of their kick. Don’t get me wrong, every once in a while I will get a pepper that is crazy spicy.
CAN I USE CANNED JALAPENOS?
Yes. Canned jalapenos are a great option here! Use a 4 ounce can of diced jalapenos to substitute.
- What could be better than milk, pepper, cheddar, and bacon-coated chicken? It was quite mouth-savoring in mind, right? Repeat after me, Jalapeno is the key.
- The best thing is that it‘s not only delicious but also very simple with a few ingredients and made in one basic saucepan dish, something you can get from the refrigerator to the oven within a 15-minute period.
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a decent low carb dinner meal for everyone, whether or not they eat a carb or not. It has a lot of flavors and a wild, creamy sauce on top of the chicken with jalapenos and cheese. This simple dinner is also Keto friendly.
- The bacon is a PLUS. And you know, it’s going to be nice if there is bacon.
- This recipe is made for you- chicken lover!
The Spicy Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- 6 ½ boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices bacon
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer chicken in a single layer in the baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, milk or cream, and garlic powder. If not room temperature enough microwave until able to stir together. Spread mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle jalapeno peppers, bacon, and cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove foil for the last 5 minutes of baking to melt cheese.