Yes! this Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe is Keto friendly. They are easy and not messy to eat with mini quiche servings. It is quick to prepare, versatile, delicious and filling. It’s great for brunch, but you can have it anytime really — for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or even just as a “snack.” They also freeze really well which means you can make a double batch, freeze them, and then take a few out at the start of the day to have as a tasty meal or snack later on.
This Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe Keto is combined a few of our favorite flavours — smoked salmon, feta and dill. Also included some sunflower seeds which create a nice little crunch, though you could use any seed here or omit completely if you prefer.
Smoked Salmon Keto Mini Quiches by Dearna Bond
Best of all there is only 1 gram of net carbs per quiche! Pack them in your lunch box for a quick, satisfying, and almost zero-carb meal!
These Smoked Salmon Quiches work well to freeze too, simply place on a tray to freeze, and once frozen, transfer to plastic bags or containers to store. Freeze up to three months.
Other recipes you might like to try:
Healthy Lasagna Recipe – Butternut Squash and Shiitake Mushrooms, Mediterranean Vegetable Cakes, Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake
Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe Keto
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 2/3 cup chopped broccoli (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 1 medium fillet hot smoked salmon (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, divided (18 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of smoked paprika or more black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C/ 355 °F (conventional), or 160 °C/ 320 °F (fan assisted). Grease a 12 cup muffin tray with the olive oil, and set to the side.
- Finely chop the broccoli and dill. Flake the salmon, and crumble the feta, then add to a large bowl with the broccoli, dill, grated cheese and half of the sunflower seeds.
- Stir the ingredients to mix together, and then scoop evenly into the prepared pan.
- In the same bowl or jug, whisk the eggs, almond milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour evenly over the cheesy broccoli-salmon mix in the pan. Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of sunflower seeds and a little smoked paprika over the top of each quiche.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes, until puffed and browned on top. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool in the pan a few minutes — they should start to come away from the sides as the cool, but if not, use a knife to gently pry them away. Transfer to a cooling rack
- Serve immediately, or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to five days.