Do you love refreshing salads as much as I do? Then you should definitely try Red Cabbage Salad Recipe. This is a super healthy colorful vegetable salad that you can do instantly. It is easy to make from slicing, slicing, and mixing all fresh veggies. A perfect side dish salad not only tastes great and is quick to prepare but also budget-friendly.
Red Cabbage Salad – Easy Vegan Recipe by Melloweat
Is the salad raw?
Yes and raw vegetable salad is super nutritious, all you have to do is mix and slice the ingredients and then there you go instant and healthy salad is prepared in minutes.
How is the flavor prepared for the vegan cabbage salad?
This is a super-fast salad dressing prepared in seconds. Here you just mix the lemon and olive oil, salt, pepper and then you get with a few ingredients a tasty.
What main dish food fits with this?
- This aromatic, vegan salad goes perfectly with your home-made meat dishes. Like the Instant Pot Recipe- Italian Beef Roast Low Carb & Keto here.
- You can also create a delicious salad plate with this tasty cabbage salad as an appetizer
How long does a fresh salad last?
Most of the fresh salad can last for 1 week if store in the fridge. It actually tastes better after a few days when the dressing is properly absorbed through.
Red Cabbage Salad - Easy Vegan Recipe
- ½ pcs red cabbage
- 1 pcs carrot
- 250 g of corn (canned)
- 50 gr parsley
- ½ pcs fresh red, green, yellow pepper
- ½ pcs onion
- 300 g radish
- ½ pcs lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika (powder)
- Finely chop cabbage, onion, pepper and transfer to a large bowl.
- Grate the carrot and mix with cabbage. Add finely chopped radish and parsley.
- Add marinated corn.
- Season with salt, red pepper powder.
- Squeeze half of the lemon on the salad and add olive oil.
- After which all mix well and you can serve.