Low Carb Chicken Mozzarella recipe is an easy and quick meal that your family will surely love. This recipe is best for a fabulous weeknight dinner because of its juiciness, cheesiness, and burst of flavor! It gives this very fulfilling taste without making you feel the guilt of ruining your diet. It only takes 40 minutes of your time to enjoy this mouthwatering dish!
Easy Baked Mozzarella Chicken with Mushrooms and Tomato Sauce Recipe by Julia
What makes this recipe the best?
Chicken and Mozzarella make such a great combination!
- Easy cooking technique. Making this cheesy chicken bake could not be easier! Throw everything in a casserole dish and bake!
- Flavorful and moist chicken. This is the best recipe for cooking the juicy and saucy mozzarella chicken ever!
- Flexible recipe. Make your own marinara sauce or use a store-bought one. Use Mozzarella or Parmesan or Asiago Cheese. You can use skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs.
- Low-carb dinner. The recipe uses ingredients that are low in carbs. Chicken breasts, Mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms are all low-carb. This baked Mozzarella chicken is made without breadcrumbs.
- High in protein. This recipe is packed with protein (chicken).
Low Carb Chicken Mozzarella Cooking Tips
- Use 4 thin chicken breasts. Or, use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- The total cooking time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. The thicker the chicken breasts, the longer the baking time.