Pizza Keto Lowest Carb Recipe is a Keto Pizza that you can make in 10 Minutes! Yes that is definitely possible. It is so easy to make, quick, and super delicious too. This pizza is acclaimed the best Keto Pizza recipe by Joe Duff. He said it is all about the crust. This pizza has the taste and the consistency of “normal” pizza crust. You will definitely like this because the pizza crust is much lighter, much crispier, and the outside crust is much crunchier!
This Pizza Keto Lowest Carb Recipe is really simple to make. All you have to do is add the ingredients to a bowl, mix, and ball of dough forms. Now, once you form that ball of dough, you’ll roll it out into a 12″ crust and precook it before adding your toppings. And this crust cooks quick – like less than 5 minutes quick – so you’ll want to keep an eye on it.
You’ll know it’s done when the outer-crust just starts to turn golden brown. Once that happens, you’re ready to add your sauce, cheese, and toppings! Then all you have to do is pop it back in the oven, and broil it until the cheese melts. Which by the way, only takes about 3 minutes.
Secret of Making Pizza Keto Lowest Carb Recipe
Pizza is usually high with carbs and the main reason for this is all because of the crust and the normal pizza sauce was made. So, to reduce the carbs as much as possible – and not just make pizza, but Pizza Keto Lowest Carb Recipe – we’ll need to use some alternative ingredients. For instance, instead of using wheat/white flour for the pizza crust, we’re using a blend of coconut flour, almond flour, and protein powder. Also instead of using a pizza sauce loaded with sugar, we’re going to use this no-sugar-added tomato sauce by Hunts.
Recipe and Content: “Keto Pizza In 10 Minutes | Better Than FatHead Crust Keto Pizza” by Joe Duff from thedietchef
See recipe summary box below!
Pizza Keto Lowest Carb Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cups (168g) almond flour Suggested brand: Kirkland’s Blanched
- 2 tbsp (15g) coconut flour Suggested Brand: Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
- 2/3 Scoop (20g) Unflavored Whey Protein Powder Suggested Brand: Isopure Zero Carb Unflavored
- 1/2 Cup (125g) No Sugar Added Pizza Sauce Suggested Brand: Hunt's Tomato Sauce, Keto Friendly
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum Namaste Foods Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Tiny Pinch of garlic powder
- Tiny Pinch of onion powder
- 2 mediuem eggs
- 1 tbsp (14g) melted coconut oil Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- cheese & pepperoni or any keto toppings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 425 Degrees.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl – For BEST results measure them out on a food scale to the gram where listed. Whisk until combined.
- Once Combined, melt the coconut oil and add it to the bowl, along with the eggs. Now use a spatula to mix and combine the ingredients until a ball of dough forms.
- Once a ball of dough forms, use your hands to work/dissolve the yolks into the ball, and make it smooth. When the ball of dough becomes smooth, and the yolks have dissolved, take out a large sheet of parchment paper and add it to your work-surface area.
- Now, add the ball of dough to the paper, and cover the dough with another large sheet of parchment paper. At this point you’ll want to roll out the dough to about 14 inches in diameter.
- Once the dough is 14 inches, roll up the edges of the dough to form an outer crust. The crust should now be about 12 inches in diameter.
- When the outer crust looks good, you’ll want to add it (along with the parchment paper underneath) to a pizza tray and bake it for 3-5 minutes. 3 Minutes if you’re using the protein powder. 5 Minutes if you’re NOT using the protein powder.
- When it’s done in the oven you’ll want to add the sauce, cheese, and toppings of your choice.
- You’ll also want to switch the oven over to a “broil”. Once you’ve added all of your toppings the keto pizza is ready to go back in the oven. Broil the keto pizza until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese melts, the pizza is done!