This Peanut Butter Cookies Keto is a low carb dessert easy recipe for snacks and breakfast. This only have 3 ingredients and so quick to make.
According to the diet chef, 3 Ingredient peanut butter cookies can be the perfect snack! That’s because if you make them right, each cookie will have only 2.5 grams of net carbs. The original three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe uses egg, peanut butter and sugar. However, today’s cookies are a low carb and keto-friendly version, so we’ll be swapping out the sugar for erythritol. If you don’t know what erythritol is, it’s a calorie free – and thus carb free – sweetener. The brand of erythritol I like to use is Swerve – or Sukrin -because it dissolves better than the other brands out there.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Recipe by Joe Duff – The Diet Chef
Is Peanut Butter a low carb food? content by Arman
All natural peanut butter is indeed a low carb food. It is high in healthy fats, has moderates amount of protein and has a relatively high amount of fiber. A two-tablespoon serving sees it providing a mere 3.5 grams of net carbs! Not only is peanut butter low carb, it is also suitable for a ketogenic diet. Although compared to other nuts the carb count is a little higher, on a large scale, it is negligible. As such, including peanut butter in many of my snack and dessert recipes have been a lifesaver. it’s one of the cheapest nut or seed spreads on the market, easily accessible and tastes delicious. Not only that, it is super simple to make- I simply blend up raw peanuts until a smooth paste remains!
Peanut Butter Cookies Keto
- 1 cup (256 grams) natural peanut butter – this is the no-sugar-added
- 1 egg
- 2 Egg yolks The extra egg yolks will avoid dryness of cookies
- 1/2 cup (80-90g) Granulated erythritol – This is the 0 Carb 0 Calorie Sweetener
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl add/weigh all of your ingredients
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a spatula until a thick dough forms
- One the dough forms, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add 12 cookies to the sheet using a cookie scoop
- Bake the cookies for 5-6 minutes, score the tops with a fork, and then cook an additional 5-6 minutes
- Cool the cookies completely in the tray, and then transfer them to a plate
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 6