Start your day right with this Paleo Grain Free Cereal! This Paleo Grain Free Cereal Recipe is a game-changer for the longing that you have for oats. It is the best alternative for your oatmeal, minus the grain and gluten. Moreover, this super quick and easy recipe will only take 3 minutes of your time. Above all, it’s unbelievably that fast!
Quick Grain-Free Hot Cereal Recipe by Bakerita
Oats are a pretty big staple of our usual breakfast diet and that makes Whole30 breakfast a challenge for some. Some of you don’t like eggs and the elimination diet forbids your usual oatmeal and smoothie bowls. It definitely satisfies your hankering for oatmeal in a deliciously grain-free and sugar-free way. N’oatmeal, grain-free hot cereal, fauxtmeal…whatever you want to call it, it is TASTY and super filling.
If you have the foresight to mix up the dry ingredients ahead of time, all you’ll have to do is add some hot non-dairy milk and breakfast is ready. It’s about as easy as cereal. Even if you don’t do the tiny amount of prep beforehand, it’ll take 5 minutes MAX. The texture is super similar to oatmeal! In addition, if you like a runnier, thinner porridge, just add a little extra milk to get it to the consistency you’re after. After that, add some toppings, and voila! Breakfast is served.
Other recipes you might like to try: Keto Peri Peri Bowl Recipe, Teriyaki Salmon Topped with Bok Choy Recipe, Keto Clam Chowder Soup Recipe
Paleo Grain Free Cereal
- ¼ cup walnuts, pecans finely chopped
- ¼ cup flaked unsweetened coconut roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract if you’re not on Whole30
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1-2 tbsp date paste to taste (you can also use maple syrup or honey if you're not on Whole30)
- Fresh berries
- Berry chia jam make sure it's unsweetened for Whole30!
- Cashew butter or other nut butter of choice
- In a small bowl, mix together the chopped nuts, flaked unsweetened coconut, flax seed meal, coconut flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla bean powder, and salt.
- Heat the non-dairy milk until steaming, and then pour over the dry ingredients and stir until completely combined - it will thicken as your stir. Add sweetener to taste.
- Add toppings as desired, and enjoy!