Spring season is a pleasing season for everyone. If you love making your food and dressing them up for the holidays, then this Peanut Butter Oatmeal Eggs is definitely for you! These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Eggs are so soft, chewy, and full of peanut butter flavor. Delicious!
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Easter Egg (No Bake) Recipe by The Weary Chef
The eggs themselves are totally gluten-free. They say some oats such as Quaker may contain traces of gluten, so be cautious about that. These eggs would be the perfect treat to bring to your Easter gathering. The kids would gobble them up! You will love this fun, no-bake recipe because loaded with chocolate sunflower seeds. These cute energy bites are perfect for after school snacks or Easter morning treats. Decorate them with pastel chocolate candies for Easter!
- Use quick oats for this recipe, but you can also use rolled oats.
- You can mix more chocolate coated sunflower seeds into the batter if you wish.
- This recipe makes a huge batch (4 1/2 to 5 dozen), so you can freeze half for later.
- Use smooth peanut butter for this recipe, not all natural.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Eggs
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate coated sunflower seeds or mini M&M's/ chocolate chips
- Stir together oats, coconut, peanut butter, and honey until evenly combined. Very gently stir in sunflower seeds. Cover mixture and refrigerator at least an hour.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, scoop balls of the oatmeal mixture and roll them into balls or mold them into eggs. Serve immediately, or place them in a container lined with parchment paper and cover. Store in refrigerator.