This Nut Bars Keto Snacks are healthy and so easy to make without cooking and baking it. This recipe is full and loaded with nuts like almonds, walnuts, pumpkin, sunflower and chia seeds that will be perfect for your keto diet.
Keto Nut Bars – No Bake Keto Snacks Recipe by aussieketoqueen
Benefits of Nuts by Health Line
Nuts and seeds are filling and suitable for people following low carb and high fat eating patterns like the keto. They add flavor and crunch to meals and snacks. Both nuts and seeds are excellent sources of healthy fats, protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Almonds: Some research shows that eating almonds may decrease your risk of conditions like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and Alzheimer.
- Walnuts: They’re a high-fat, keto-friendly nut that may benefit heart health by reducing heart disease risk factors, high cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Pumpkin Seeds: They are low in carbs, making them ideal for low carb diets and keto diets. They are also high in vitamins and minerals like zinc, magnesium, manganese and high in antioxidants.
- Sunflower seeds: are a popular, high-fat snack that can make an excellent addition to your keto diet. These seeds are high in antioxidants, vitamins and have antidiabetic.
- Chia Seeds: are tiny, firm, black or white seeds that are packed with healthy fiber and omega-3 fats. The same study showed that those who consumed chia seeds daily lost more weight.
Nut Bars Keto Snacks
- 2 cups Mixed nuts and seeds almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey or any sweetener syrup available to you
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper. You can grease it slightly to help the paper stick if needed.
- Roughly chop the larger nuts. You can leave them whole but will have a more crumbly bar. Combine in a large bowl with the dessicated coconut, chia seeds and salt.NOTE: You can choose your own variety of KETO nuts.
- In a small microwave proof bowl, add the coconut oil/butter, vanilla, almond butter and fiber syrup.
- Microwave the oil and butter mixture for approx 30 seconds until it combines easily. Stir thoroughly to evenly mix together.
- Pour the melted mixture over the nuts and seeds and thoroughly combine.
- Press into the baking tin, using the back of a measuring cup to push down firmly and spread the mix evenly.
- Freeze for 1 hour before cutting, or refrigerate until ready to eat. Store in the fridge or freezer.