TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT OMELETTE:
According to Uliana Zoeliner, making a perfect omelette can be a bit tricky.
Here are a few tips for you so your omelette will turn out great:
- Beat the eggs before adding them to your pan.
Use a fork or egg whisk to beat the eggs until the egg whites and egg yolks have completely mixed.
- Use a non-sticking frying pan with melted butter or cooking oil.
- Set the heat to medium.
If you set the heat too high, the omelette will burn before it’s completely cooked.
- Wait until the eggs are completely cooked and be patient – you shouldn’t see any liquid egg on top of the omelette before proceeding to the final step.
Test if you can move the omelette by moving the frying pan back and forth quickly.
If you can, perfect!
Mushroom Cheese Omelet Keto
- 3 eggs
- 1 oz butter , for frying
- 1 oz shredded cheese
- ¼ yellow onion , chopped
- 4 large mushrooms , sliced
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onion to the pan, stirring until tender, and then pour in the egg mixture, surrounding the veggies.
- When the omelet begins to cook and get firm, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese over the egg.
- Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and then fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet on to a plate.
Nutritional Info (Per Serving)Net carbs: 4 % (5 g)
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 76 % (44 g)
Protein: 20 % (26 g)