This delicious Mini Wrapped Meatloaf Bacon recipe is a winner for many reasons! These are perfect and great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Mini Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf (Paleo, Whole30, Keto) Recipe by JUSTIN WINN
This recipe is a winner for so many reasons! Not only are things just better in mini sizes, but these mini meatloaves are great for an egg-free breakfast, a hearty lunch, or dinner! they are seriously the perfect make-ahead recipe, so you have something delicious on hand for a quick breakfast, an easy pack, and go lunch, or dinner after a busy day!
Another great feature of this recipe is that it only takes about 10 minutes to prep and get in the oven. It will bake for about 30 minutes, and for your efforts, you will have a delicious meal on the table, or you can store it in the fridge or freezer to have on hand for a quick and filling breakfast, lunch on the go, or a hearty dinner. Whenever you eat it, just add some greens and enjoy!
Make this mini wrapped meatloaf bacon, and enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Mini Wrapped Meatloaf Bacon
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/2 onion – finely diced
- 1 cup mushrooms – finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano – finely diced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb spicy italian suasage
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8-10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. If you want to save yourself some clean up, line the bottom of the oven with a sheet of aluminum foil. The bacon and meatloaf tends to bubble and drip when cooking.
- Next, cut up garlic, onion, mushrooms, and oregano. Place in a large mixing bowl and add in beef, sausage, and pepper.
- Use hands to mix ingredients together well. Divide into 8-10 equal sized portions and shape into small round balls slightly smaller than the size of your muffin tin.
- Wrap bacon slices around the edge of each meatloaf ball and place in the muffin tin. The bacon ends should just meet or slightly overlap, so cut bacon pieces as necessary to fit.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.