Microwave Easy Keto Bread Recipe- Low Carb is a miracle recipe specially if you are in a keto diet and wants a Low Carb recipe but you are too busy and too occupied to cook. Try this perfect quick and practical Keto Bread that you can make in your microwave as fast as 90 seconds! Yes you heard me right, that is not not even 2 minutes! I know right!? It is so simple to make and perfect for busy people that want to bring their own snacks at work, school or just craving for that low carb bread to partner with their sandwich but does not have any oven to bake bread. Even someone that can not make this Microwavable Easy Keto Bread – Low Carb recipe can do this, instant and easy! According to Nicko’s Kitchen, It is soft and fluffy low carb Keto bread. This bread is also perfect for breakfast or when you need a slice of bread to serve with your egg and bacon, for a lunch sandwich, or for making grilled cheese. It’s really soft and fluffy and best when toasted.
The “90 Second Keto Bread” recipe by Nicko’s Kitchen
See the summary of the recipe below!
You can also visit these tips for “Did You Know You Can Make Bread in Your Microwave Oven?” by Angela Carlos of the for you to know that it is perfectly fine to make bread using your microwave.
Microwavable Easy Keto Bread - Low Carb
- 3 tablespoons almond flour or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- So to start, grab yourself a large ramekin or round microwave safe flat bottom bowl, and add the butter to dish. Now melt the butter for 20 seconds in the microwave or until melted. One melted add the baking powder which will help the bread rise, then add in the almond flour and finally your egg. Mix everything together really well until you have a lump free batter.
- Now place the batter into the microwave on high for 90 seconds, don’t touch it or check on it just leave it do its thing. Be careful because the bowl is going to be hot so using a tea towel careful pick it up, run a knife around the edges to make sure it comes out nicely and then flip it over. And there you see you have a wonderful soft fluffy keto bread that is excellent for sandwiches, I also love to toast it as well, which you can do in the toaster obviously just by cutting in half, but I add some butter to a pan and toast them like this for a couple of minutes on high, this is also a great time to add some cheese to it and make it a keto grilled cheese if you wish.
- The almond flour really toasts nicely just like normal bread would, you could also use coconut flour as well which works the same and you can swap the butter out for oil too its completely up to you.
- The bread is ready to eat. It is best and have the perfect taste when toast. So you can put it in a pan and toast it with butter just like what you can do for any normal bread.