Low Carb Cheese Chip recipe is a snack that is easy to make, has only 3 ingredients, and only 1g of carbs per serving! The perfect snack to quench your crispy cravings. Low Carb Cheese Chip is so delicious they almost seem too good to be true!
Keto Cheese Crisps Recipe by Stacey and Matt from How 2 Do Keto
Low Carb Cheese Chips
On a low carb diet, regular chips are a no-no. (Sad face). But these low carb chips are sure to turn that frown upside-down! Seriously, if you’re a cheese-lover, then these keto cheese chips are totally going to make your day! Not only are they rich and cheesy, they’re crispy too and totally hold up like a real chip! They’re thicker, like kettle chips, and you can customize them with any seasoning that you like.
What type of cheese is best to use?
We used a blend of cheeses — you’re welcome to switch it up and use your favorite flavors. When shopping for cheeses, we recommend buying 100% real cheese blocks and shredding yourself. While you can use pre-shredded cheese for convenience, always be sure to read the package labels. Some pre-packaged shredded cheeses contain fillers and added carbs.
How to store cheese crisps
This recipe makes about 24 chips, depending on the size of your portions. Since they are made with dairy, you’ll want to store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
What is Everything Bagel Seasoning?
Everything Bagel seasoning is what gives bagels their signature flavor. It is a blend of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. As you can see, it’s a simple blend that you can pretty easily re-create at home! However, you can also find it in stores or on Amazon if you like to save time and have it all ready to go!
Low Carb Cheese Chip
- 8 tbsp Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop a tablespoon of shredded cheese into eight mounds on the cookie sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Gently flatten the cheese mounds.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese mounds with the garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Bake until edges are browned, around 15 minutes. I like to bake them very crisp, until edges are deep brown. How dark you want these low carb cheese crisps is up to you, but start checking after 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let the cheese crackers cool and crisp up, still on the cookie sheet, for about 10 minutes before serving.