Have you ever stuffed a sweet potato before? That might be a silly question for some, but we’re sure some people haven’t tried it! If you are one of those people, these Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes are here to change your mind. These Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes make for a delicious and filling breakfast. It is so, so easy to make because they can be prepped ahead of time during meal prep.
Whole30 Paleo Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
What’s great about these Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes is it’s super filling but still healthy for you. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this filling meal. Baked sweet potatoes stuffed with blueberries, bananas, and cashew butter. This loaded breakfast is perfect for meal prep; make ahead and eat throughout the week!
STUFFED SWEET POTATOES FOR MEAL PREP:
- There literally couldn’t be anything easier to make for meal prep.
- If you’re looking for healthy eating options in the mornings that don’t take ages to prep- this is your recipe.
- These kinds of recipes make paleo/whole30: LIVING.
- You’ll feel like a queen eating a bowl of this sweet potato breakfast goodness.
- If you decide to bake your sweet potatoes ahead of time, store them in a glass lock container until future use.
- They will stay fresh and tasty!
Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Cashew butter or other nut butter
- 2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 4 tbsp hemp hearts
- sea salt flakes to taste
- Poke sweet potatoes with a knife in various spots, then place on oven racks. Bake on 400F until soft (about 50 minutes).
- Slice sweet potatoes in half, drizzle with cashew butter, top with blueberries and sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle with hemp hearts (or chia seeds or chopped pecans) and sea salt flakes, then serve.