Keto Baked Shrimp Broccoli Stir-Fry is a quick and easy one-pan recipe that has about 6 net carbs per serving! Loaded with vegetables and a sesame garlic sauce; this will become a family favorite.
Keto Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe by ANNIE
This one-pan dish loaded with tender shrimp, broccoli, and red bell pepper, all coated in an Asian ginger garlic sauce is the perfect healthy alternative to your go-to takeout.
What’s more, Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is naturally gluten-free, low carb, and can be ready in a speedy 30 minutes. Sticking to your New Year’s health kick has never been easier!
Ingredients for Keto Baked Shrimp Broccoli:
- Red bell pepper
- Sauce ingredients: soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar monkfruit, garlic, and ginger
Toppings: Green onions, cashews, sesame seeds, almonds, or red pepper flakes.
Is stir-fry healthy?
Although takeout stir fry can be full of oil, fats, and preservatives, Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry made from scratch can be super healthy.
Load your stir fry with fresh veggies and cook in delicious, healthy fats like sesame oil or extra virgin olive oil for a wonderfully flavorsome meal that is as good for your body as it is for your taste buds.
This recipe fits perfectly within a low-carb lifestyle. Each serving has just 6 net carbs and since it is loaded with lean protein and vegetables it is sure to keep you full and satisfied.
Can we use other vegetables?
Absolutely! The great thing about a stir fry is that it can be altered just to your liking, so go wild. Not a fan of bell pepper? Throw in some carrots instead! Zucchini, cabbage, snap peas, and cauliflower all work really well in a stir fry, but the world really is your oyster here. Just keep in mind the carb count if you switch out the vegetables.
Keto Baked Shrimp Broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, shells removed
- 2 cups heaping cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar monkfruit
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- In a small bowl whisk the stir fry sauce ingredients together, set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, add the shrimp and bell pepper to the skillet and sauté 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
- Add in the broccoli and stir fry sauce. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is tender.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh green onions and nuts if desired.