This keto salmon recipe includes properly seasoned and pan-seared fillets that are covered in an unbelievable mouthwatering creamy lemon garlic sauce. The preparation of this low-carb keto salmon in the comfort of your own home will make you feel as though you belong on Top Chef.
KETO SALMON WITH A CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE MADE IN ONE PAN Recipe by Diet Chef
This quick dish for salmon with creamy garlic butter sauce is an amazing meal that can be prepared in just 20 minutes and features a flavor profile that is rich and herby.
Salmon is enriched in omega-3 fatty acids that make this meal even better for your health.
This recipe is prepared in a sauce that is slightly cheesy and creamy, which results in the fish being delicate and wonderfully flaky when it is done.
And to make things even easier, this keto salmon recipe only requires one pan for the entire cooking process. Therefore, not only is the process of cooking simpler, but it also makes the process of cleaning up better.
Another reason to enjoy this keto salmon recipe is that it contains a handful of common cooking ingredients!
Ingredients You Will Need:
To cook the salmon, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 to 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
How To Store & Reheat Cooked Salmon:
So, as you know this keto salmon recipe will make 4 flavor-filled servings. And if you’re making it for a family dinner, odds are you won’t have any leftovers!
You can transfer the salmon and sauce to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Then if you want to reheat the salmon, you will want to heat it up slowly. The best method is to warm it up in the oven at 275°F (135°C) for about 15 minutes.
keto salmon recipe with a creamy garlic butter sauce
- 3-4 pieces (700g) salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups (100g) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (40g) parmesan cheese
- 1 Vegetable (or chicken)
- Fresh parsley
- Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels.
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Sear in the hot skillet (flesh-side down first) for 3-5 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the 3 tbsps. of butter in the same skillet. Sauté minced garlic and then add fresh spinach. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add heavy cream and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally. Add the boullion cube to the cream and let it simmer again (add water if necessary, if you like the sauce to be thinner).
- Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a another minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens.
- Add the salmon back into the pan, cover it with the sauce, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and a squeeze of lemon juice.