These delicious Keto No-Bake Cookies are a low-carb, gluten-free perfect treat! You will enjoy your best dessert in these no-bake keto cookies.
Keto No Bake Cookies Recipe by Taylor Kiser
These keto cookies are made with healthy ingredients and are very easy to make. No baking is required and they’re ready in a pinch. You have found your new favorite dessert in these no-bake cookies keto.
Ingredients For Keto No-Bake Cookies:
Here’s what you will need:
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered Swerve
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
MELT: In a small pot over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter together. Once it is melted, whisk in the swerve until the mixture is smooth.
STIR: Add in the vanilla and a pinch of salt and stir until combined. Finally, add in the coconut flakes and stir until they are well incorporated.
ENJOY: Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until the cookies are firm. Serve them up and DEVOUR!
How To Store Keto No Bake Cookies?
Recommend keeping these cookies in an airtight container and storing them in the fridge. They will last this way for a month or even longer! If you want to make them really crunchy and cold, you can store them in an airtight container in the freezer.
How To Make Them For Different Diets:
Here are a few ways to make it suitable for different dietary needs and preferences:
- Make them vegan: Leave out the regular butter, and instead use dairy-free or vegan butter.
- Make then Paleo: Instead of using peanut butter in this cookie recipe, go for some almond or cashew butter instead.
- Nut-Free: If you want to make them nut-free, simply swap out the peanut butter for some sunflower butter.
Other recipes you might like to try: Breakfast Cookies Recipe, No-Bake Keto Cookies, Pumpkin Protein Brownies
Keto No-Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Powdered swerve
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups Unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a large pot melt the peanut butter and butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and whisk in the Swerve. Once mixed, whisk in the vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in the coconut flakes.
- Drop into a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press out about 1/3 inch thick.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.