This Keto Meatza recipe is right for the ones on a low carb diet. With a scrumptious meaty crust and plenty of tacky goodness, you won’t miss the carbs!
For human beings who can be gluten-intolerant, low-carb, paleo, or something, it is able to be difficult to move without pizza. This dish makes it plenty easier. It is made quite a great deal precisely similar to pizza, however with floor red meat because of the crust. Sounds bizarre at first, however, it’s miles surely scrumptious and really filling. This is something superb to make beforehand of time after which consume as leftovers later on. It’s superb warm or cold, much like pizza! I discover that in case you make 6 rectangular slices, every slice is typically greater than sufficient to fill you up. Feel unfastened to feature something toppings you generally consume on pizza. It will flavor simply as good!
A crust crafted for Keto Meatza
But in case you need an excellent decrease carb count, or much less fiber (a few don’t do nicely on plenty of fiber), meat-crust pizza is a delectable option.
It’s splendid for purchasing all the yummy pizza flavors without overdoing it on carbs. You won’t omit the carbs while you chew right into a slice of flavorful meatza!
A pleasant variant of the conventional recipe is to make mini meat-crust pizzas, topping cooked four oz. pork patties with cheese and pizza toppings and briefly broiling them:
But if you feel like making an “actual” pizza and slicing it into slices. If you flatten the beef properly and bake it lengthy enough, you could devour this meaty keto pizza together along with your hands, if you’re so inclined. Just like actual pizza!
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozarella
- 1/2 tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- Your choice of toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large broiler-safe rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray it with olive oil.
- On the prepared baking sheet, flatten the ground beef into a very thin, large circle – make it as thin as you can (1/8-inch thick is good).
- Sprinkle the ground beef with kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake until fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven and switch the oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the meat. Top with your choice of toppings – I used pepperoni and black olives. Broil just until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
- Allow the meatza to rest 10 minutes before cutting into 8 triangles and serving.