Keto Grilled Chicken Salad is a great Greek and Mediterranean style recipe that is so easy to make for side dish or light meal for just 30 minutes. It is full of healthy and fresh ingredients like cucumbers, tomatoes and avocado. It also have that delicious taste and flavor of grilled chicken breast recipe that you will love. Keto Grilled Chicken Salad is perfect for your keto diet, health conscious people and chicken lovers. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe by
“Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again. If you’re vegetarian, try subbing in hard boiled eggs for the chicken!”
Content Tips by Kicking Carbs
- Can I Eat Grilled Chicken on a Keto Diet? Yes! Grilled chicken is great for Keto Diet.
- How Many Carbs Does a Grilled Chicken Breast Have? Zero! Chicken does not have any carbs.
- What Temperature Should Chicken Breasts Be? According to the FDA, Chicken Breasts should be 165 degrees. It is important to remember that chicken will continue to cook as it rests and that if you cook your chicken all the way to 165, it will likely be very dry. I recommend taking it off the grill at about 155 to 160 degrees. Keep an instant-read thermometer on hand for perfect chicken every time!
- What is the Best Way to Store Chicken in the Fridge? Chicken should be stored towards the back of the fridge on the bottom shelf to prevent any juices from dripping onto foods below the meat. It should be used as soon as possible – generally within two days – or frozen.
Keto Grilled Chicken Salad
- 2 about 1 1/4 pounds chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsbp freshly chopped parsley
- 4 medium 4 romaine hearts , chopped
- 3 medium Persian cucumbers , thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 ripe avocados , sliced
- 4 oz feta , crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives , halved
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken with coriander, oregano, salt, and pepper. Grill, covered, turning halfway through, until golden and no longer pink, 18 to 22 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, and parsley in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, feta, and olives among four serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken, then drizzle with dressing.
- You can marinade for just 30 minutes, but for the biggest flavor and most tender chicken marinade for at least 6 hours.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving for the juiciest chicken.