Keto French Pancake Recipe is an inspired french style recipe that is also known as “crêpes”. Bonne appétit! They are perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert. This Keto French Pancake Recipe is so easy and quick to make in 15 minutes! You can top any of your favorite berries plus add heavy whipped cream and you will have an amazing ingredients suitable for your Low Carb Keto diet.
Keto French pancakes Recipe and Content Tips by Diet Doctor
Start with frying a small pancake to determine if the batter holds together properly. There is a difference between different brands of psyllium husk and even the size of the eggs can affect the end result. Dilute the batter with some cream, milk or water if it gets too thick. Add more psyllium husk if it’s too thin. You can serve the pancakes with whipped cream and/or berries of your choice.
- (3 pancakes per serving)
- Net carbs: 2 % (4 g)
- Fiber: 4 g
- Fat: 89 % (68 g)
- Protein: 9 % (15 g)
- kcal: 690
Keto French Pancake Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 3 oz. butter
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, cream, water and salt with a hand mixer.
- Gradually whisk in the psyllium husk while you continue mixing until you get a smooth batter. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Fry in butter just like regular pancakes. You should count with ½ cup (1 dl) batter per pancake. Make sure your frying pan is neither too big nor too hot, keep it on medium-high heat. Don't be impatient, wait until the top is almost dry before flipping.