Keto Cheeseburger Low Carb is perfect for people that does not want to break their healthy diet while craving with fast food hamburgers. This Cheeseburger is definitely healthy homemade fast food recipe great for your Low Carb Keto diet. It’s full of flavor and satisfaction light meal without feeling bloated. You don’t need bread to make them amazingly tasty with delicious salsa dressing and toppings it will be an extra ordinary cheeseburger than the classic one.
Keto Cheeseburger Recipe by Diet Doctor
Nutritional Facts: Per serving)
- Net carbs: 3 % (8 g)
- Fiber: 6 g
- Fat: 79 % (104 g)
- Protein: 18 % (53 g)
- kcal: 1194
- We don’t recommend counting calories. Here’s why.
Should you count calories on a low-carb or keto diet?
When it comes to weight, calories are often talked about but frequently misunderstood. Indeed, whether counting calories is actually useful for weight loss is debatable. Read on to learn about calories and their role in weight regulation on low-carb and keto diets. According to Diet Doctor, We don’t recommend counting calories. It is impossible to know exactly how many calories you’re getting from a specific food, let alone precisely what your body will do with those calories. We feel it’s far more important to choose foods that promote the release of hunger reducing hormones that help keep you satisfied and make it easier to achieve a healthy weight. Focus on minimally processed foods that contain high-quality protein, healthy fat, and nutrient-dense fibrous carbs, especially vegetables.
Keto Cheeseburger Low Carb
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 large scallions
- 1 medium 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinched Salt , to taste
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 7 oz. shredded cheese , divided
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika (powder)
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano , finely chopped
- 2 oz. butter , for frying
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- 5 oz. lettuce
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 5 oz. cooked bacon , crumbled
- 4 tbsp pickled jalapeños , chopped
- 2½ oz. dill pickles sliced
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef, combining with hands or a wooden spoon until blended.
- Make four burgers and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer. Season with salt and pepper, and add the remaining cheese on top towards the end. NOTE: Cooking your burger will depend on how you want them cook. This burger can be cooked in a pan for 15 minutes in a medium fire. (It will be cooked as seen at the picture) -if you want it a little medium rare 10 minutes or less of cooking them will do.
- Serve on lettuce with mayo, bacon, pickled jalapeños, dill pickle and mustard. And don't forget the homemade salsa!