Craving for cheese chips but not have enough time? This Keto Cheese Chips Recipe is perfect for you! This recipe is another version of cheese chips but with a total time of only 11 minutes and will definitely give you that satisfying cheesy feeling! These Keto Cheese Chips are extremely easy to make and require one ingredient but preferably baked with “paprika” for additional flavor.
Keto Cheese Recipe by
What if we tell you that you could flip a single slice of cheese into a cracker? Would you trust us? Well, you should! This hack makes a keto-friendly cheez-it like cracker, and it could not be easier. Top it with some seasoning that you need for countless variations! These chips are pleasant loved at once as they may be sparkling and crunchy. If you’ve got a few left and need to devour them later we advocate setting them in an air-tight box and storing them inside the fridge.
- Feel unfastened to apply any cheese you want however ideally a type that melts properly and companies up whilst cooled. Mixing a few parmesans in maybe an awesome concept to obtain that.
- For a dairy-unfastened alternative strive to make chips from zucchinis, a piece greater time eating however an honestly first-rate treat. If you need to make cheese chips with a twist, upload a few salamis like in this recipe.
- Instead of paprika powder, you could use onion, garlic, chili powder, or taco seasoning.
We suggest serving these chips with a nice dip such as guacamole that s perfect for a snack with veggies or on top of grilled chicken or burgers. A must for your low-carb stable! Or you could try, salsa dip which is amazing on just about any dish asking for a little more flavor. So give your food a kick—in a delicious low-carb way, of course, and probably take consider with ranch dip that goes perfectly with salads, snacks, grilled meat, chicken, or veggies. Get your dip right with our quick, creamy keto recipe, and you’ll never mess with that bottled stuff again.
Keto Cheese Chips
- 3 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- Cut the cheese slices into quarters and layer on a lined cookie tray. Ensure they have plenty of space as they will spread.
- Sprinkle the cheese slices with the paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Lay on a paper towel for 2 minutes to cool and soak up excess oil. Enjoy on their own or smothered with dip.