This delicious Keto Bulletproof Tea recipe is ready in minutes! It’s rich and creamy but also lighter than many keto drinks.
KETO BULLETPROOF TEA RECIPE by Maya Krampf
Bulletproof tea has a lot of the same benefits as bulletproof coffee does energy, mental clarity, and tasting totally delicious!
You’ll get the most benefit by using MCT oil, but there are other options:
- MCT oil: For a burst of energy, improving focus, and adding rich flavor.
- MCT oil powder: Same benefits as MCT oil, but better for a sensitive stomach.
- Coconut oil: The most cost-effective and easiest to find in stores.
Instructions For Keto Bulletproof Tea:
It’s super easy to make keto tea! Simply steep the tea in hot water, then blend with butter and MCT oil.
A half tablespoon each of butter and MCT oil is plenty. But, you can use a whole tablespoon of each if you prefer.
There are two ways to blend it:
- Use a blender: The way to go for the creamiest, frothiest result.
- Use a milk frother: The quick, easy, minimal cleanup method.
Whatever you do, don’t just stir it. You’ll end up with an oily mess.
Other recipes you might like to try: Healthy Peach Breakfast Smoothie, Chocolate Dalgona Drink Keto Low-Carb, Blueberry Smoothie Keto
KETO BULLETPROOF TEA
- 1 packet Tea
- 10 oz Hot water
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp MCT oil
- Steep tea in hot water.
- Combine tea, butter and MCT oil in a blender, and blend until creamy. Alternatively, use a milk frother in a tall mug.