Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken is a seasoned chicken with crispy bacon wrap that is perfectly juicy with a crisp. Low-carb and Keto, all you need to make these is – chicken thighs, bacon, seasoning, and olive oil. Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken is served best with a side dish of your choice.
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe by Lyubomira
What ingredients do I need to make this Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken?
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Vegeta seasoning (optional)
- olive oil
You can easily use your favorite chicken seasoning in this chicken wrapped in bacon recipe. You can use a simple combination of salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. In other words, you don’t need to worry about the spices. You probably already have them in your pantry. You can also add just a little bit of Vegeta all-purpose seasoning. It is a Croatian spice, that consists of salt and dehydrated vegetables.
It is completely optional to use. Keep in mind that if you decide to use it, it has salt in it. If you don’t, just add some more salt to the chicken thighs. How much more salt? Between 1/8 and 1/4 tsp. You can also use dehydrated vegetable stock. There is no sugar in the recipe, the amount of protein and fat make these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs for people on Keto. Just choose your favorite low-carb side dish to serve it with.
How long to bake this chicken dish in the oven for?
Bake bacon-wrapped chicken thighs at 400 F for 30-35 minutes, until a thermometer inserted reads 165 F. If you are using chicken breast or tenders, cook for 25-30 minutes, until a thermometer reads 165 F. Make sure the chicken breast is not too thick.
Other recipes you might like to try: Keto Bacon and Egg Cups Recipe, Keto Burger Buns Recipe, Low Cal Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Vegeta seasoning Optional
- 6-8 slices bacon usually 1 slice per chicken thigh, but you may need more, if they are bigger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking dish or a cast iron skillet.
- Season the chicken thighs with the seasoning.
- Wrap each thigh in bacon. One slice of bacon will be enough for one small chicken thigh
- Arrange in the baking dish and bake for 30-35minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 165 Fahrenheit.
- Broil for 1 minute to cook the bacon more and make it
- Bake bacon wrapped chicken thighs at 400 F for 30-35 minutes, until a thermometer inserted reads 165 F.
- If you are using chicken breast or tenders, cook for 25-30 minutes, until a thermometer reads 165 F. Make sure the chicken breast is not too thick.
NUTRITION INFORMATIONCalories: 248| Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g
Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 320mg
Protein: 24g | Vitamin A: 120% | Calcium: 10% | Iron: 1%