Welcome to the 20 minutes ready Keto Bacon cheeseburger Skillet your new favorite dinner. This One-Pan Keto dinner has become a bit of an obsession in our house.
One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Recipe by ANNIE
This Keto Cheeseburger Casserole Skillet is about 4 net carbs per serving and is loaded with ground beef, bacon, and cheese! This keto dinner is ready in under 20 minutes!
It is easy to make, requires just one pan, and uses normal ingredients you probably already have on hand. Plus, it is insanely low in carbs. So, this is everything you want for a weeknight dinner!
Can This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Be Meal Prepped?
Yes, this meal can definitely work into your meal prepping routine! Because of all of the cheese, however, this isn’t a recipe you want to freeze.
Instead, would recommend preparing the components on your Prep Day, and then throwing it all together in a skillet when you’re ready to eat.
You can cook the beef and bacon and refrigerate for up to four days.
This would reduce the cooking time needed on a busy weeknight and help you spend more quality time with the family!
Tips for Making Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Remember to use a nice big skillet with a lid. Actually use cast iron skillet cast and the lid to Crockpot and don’t forget to check your cabinets and mix and match.
- You can also put this filling into small sweet peppers and bake until tender if you’d like to switch things up or make something new with the leftovers!
- Ground beef will deliver the most authentic cheeseburger flavor, but you may use ground turkey or chicken instead if desired.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet One Pan
- 4 Slices Bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Pound Ground turkey or ground beef
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion (about half of one small onion)
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Mustrad
- 2 Ounces Cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Drain off all of the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon. Add the ground beef and onion. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth and spices stirring until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
- Reduce the heat to low and top with cooked bacon and remaining cheese.
- Cover the skillet and cook on low for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted.