These Juicy Keto Butter Burgers are a delectable burger with a strong beefy flavor and a sweet saltiness from the butter that creates an appealing juiciness. Burger on a butter? What more can we choose? We’ve made a decision! It’s a classic Midwestern dish, but we eliminated the bun and made it keto-friendly. Crispy borders and succulent nibbles… It’s ideal for the grill!
Juicy Keto Butter Burgers Recipe by Cheff Jenn of Keto Cooking Wins
The original Butter Burgers are served on a lavishly buttered golden bread and are not fried, smothered, or sluiced with butter.
Why should we stop there? You get maximum flavor and buttery-ness with our boosted keto Butter Burger recipe. Hungry? Let’s get this party started!
What’s the mystery behind these juicy butter burgers?
Butter burgers are simple to make. There are no binders like eggs or, in the case of keto burgers, almond flour or ground pork rinds, so the beef flavor isn’t muddied by fillers or additional seasonings.
When you combine caramelized beef patties with salted butter, it’s like magic. The butter melts over the steak, resulting in a delightful juiciness that’s difficult to resist!
How do I create these amazing butter burgers?
- Don’t make it too difficult! This dish’s deliciousness comes from its simplicity. Refrain from seasoning the ground beef with spices or additives.
- Get the steak to a good brown sear – all that caramelization adds a ton of flavor.
- A stainless steel or cast iron pan will produce the greatest sear, although a non-stick skillet will suffice. You won’t be able to find a good dark sear.
What toppings should I put on my butter burgers?
- Tomatoes – they should be used cautiously because they have a higher carb content.
- Fresh onions – they should be used sparingly because they are high in carbohydrates.
- Pickle Slices
- Bacon Slices – bacon makes everything better!
- Cheese – Cheddar, Monterey jack, gouda, or another easy-to-melt cheese is ideal.
- Sugar-free ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, or any other condiment of your choice
- Place these delectable burgers between the tastiest keto buns.
Can I place these butter burgers in the freezer?
Yes, these keto butter burgers can be frozen. Cook the burgers according to the package directions, then wrap tightly in plastic or foil and freeze for up to three months.
Thaw them first, then reheat them in the microwave or oven to eat.
Juicy Keto Butter Burgers
- 1 Stainless steel or cast iron skillet nonstick will work, too
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup butter divided
- 8 chaffles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp = pepper
- Portion the ground beef into 4 balls and flatten them slightly.
- Heat a stainless steel or cast iron skillet until hot but not smoking. Add a drop of oil to the pan if needed.
- Add the ground beef disk and flatten it with a flipper or spatula. Season it with salt and pepper. Flip when it is dark brown – but not burned – and season the other side.
- Butter two warm chaffles with 1/2 tbsp of butter and add a 1/2 tbsp of butter to the top of the burger patty. Repeat for the other burgers.
- Add your favorite toppings and serve!