Healthy Keto Chocolate Cake is everything you’ve wished for in a low carb dessert, and more! Why should you make this chocolate cake? If you’re on a keto diet, then this recipe is the answer to your chocolate cake cravings! This is the best chocolate cake you will ever make, even if you aren’t on a keto diet. Making this Healthy Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe is very easy.
Keto Cake – The BEST Chocolate Recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie
Healthy Keto Chocolate Cake
- No Flour
- Easy To Make
- Great For Parties
- Just 7 Ingredients
It’s almost too good to believe!
This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything. Everything that you thought you knew about chocolate cake. There’s no oil required, and NO coconut flour either!
Easy Healthy Keto Chocolate Cake
The simple keto cake recipe can absolutely hold its own against any cake mix or bakery-style chocolate cake.
Super dense and fudgy, it can be naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, and vegan. Even if you’re used to traditional sugar-and-flour desserts, you will fall completely in love with this delicious and moist chocolate cake. Just try it and see!
Keto Frosting Recipes
Feel free to use your favorite vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting, homemade or store-bought. Or change up the flavor by topping the cake with cream cheese frosting, peanut butter frosting, whipped cream, ice cream, sliced strawberries, or coconut frosting. Just be sure to let the cake cool completely before spreading icing on top. It’s also really good topped with Coconut Whipped Cream!
Can You Use Regular Sugar?
Yes, if you’re not counting carbs, the cake recipe works just fine with regular granulated sugar as well. Even if you use real sugar, you still only need 2/3 cup total for an entire double layer cake, which is crazy low in comparison to traditional chocolate cake recipes that often have at least double that amount!
Healthy Keto Chocolate Cake
- 1 ½ cup fine almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa or additional regular
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup water or milk of choice
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- **For a double layer cake, simply double the recipe and bake in two 8-inch pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, and line with parchment. Stir all ingredients together very well, then spread into the pan. If needed, use the second sheet of parchment to smooth down. Bake 14 minutes on the center rack (some ovens require more baking time, so continue cooking until firm if needed). Let cool completely before frosting. If you try the recipe, please feel free to leave a comment or rate it below!
Nutrition Facts(Based on 8 servings)
- Calories: 130
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Sodium: 175mg
- Total Carb: 6g
- Net Carbs: 2.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugars: 0.2g
- Protein: 6.9g