This garlic bread recipe is low in carb and good for your keto diet. Yes it is possible to enjoy garlic bread in a low carb keto diet. It taste tastes absolutely delicious and is really simple to make. You can make this fantastic recipe for Low Carb Keto Garlic Bread in about 30 minutes.
Serve Warm: This recipe is best served warm. Because it has mozzarella cheese in it, it firms up as it cools. It still tastes great cold but will be a little firmer due to the cheese. I love to eat it warm from the oven. It is also brilliant microwaved from cold for just a few seconds.
Serve it as a side dish, or at anytime when you would have eaten garlic bread in your high carb days. It’s also brilliant served as part of an tasting platter, and can be served with cold meats, dips and cheese.
Let us know what you think of the recipe if you get around to making it. Please feel free to share the recipe on social media. Don’t forget that you can also print this recipe by clicking the print image below.
Garlic Bread Recipe - Low Carb and Keto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt (optional). Microwave on high until cheeses are melted, about 1 minute. Stir in egg.
- Shape dough into a ½”-thick oval on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter with garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. Spoon mixture over top of bread.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 17 minutes. Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping