Fat Burning Cabbage Soup will definitely help you if your goal is to lose weight. This Fat Burning Cabbage Soup is not just only simple, but also low carb, low calorie, and powerful to help activate your body to burn fat. Enjoy its endless health benefits and watch the weight melt off.
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup (GF, Keto, Paleo, Whole30, and Vegan) Recipe by Michelle Nemis
A cabbage soup that’s simple, low carb, low calorie, and powerful for weight loss. The whole point behind eating low carb is to train the body to burn fat. If you cut back 500 or more calories a day, you will set your body up to lose approximately one to two pounds each week, regardless of your exercise regime.
Foods like kale, spinach, and cabbage are leafy greens that are low in calories, as well as carbs. When you eat very little carbs and no more sugar, your body starts to do amazing things. You’ll feel like a brand new person — you’ll have more energy, a clearer mind, and have an overall sense of wellbeing.
Fat Burning Keto Soup
You are now training your body to switch from burning carbs for energy to burning its own fat for energy. Fats from foods will be filling for you, and you will be able to stabilize blood sugar levels, mood, energy, and reduce the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to refrain from eating fruits with high amounts of naturally occurring sugar, like bananas. They can actually stall weight loss. Berries like strawberries and blueberries are lower in carbs and sweet enough when cravings hit.
Cabbage Soup Health Benefits
Cabbage is a superfood packed full of nutrients that will do your body good. It’s a leafy green, low carb vegetable and is perfect for achieving a healthy weight and maintaining overall wellness.
Here are the health benefits of cabbage:
- Improves digestion and aids in weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure and stabilizes mood
- Causes feelings of fullness and reduces cravings
- Cleanses digestive tract
- Full of anti-aging antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory agents present
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents heart disease
- Improves skin
- Improves mental health and brain function
- Strengthens the immune system
Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 large onion
- 1 large carrot
- 2 celery stalks
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 large Cabbage
- 8 cups water
- 2 vegan chicken flavoured bouillon cubes
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash, pat dry, and finely chop vegetables.
- In a large soup pot, heat up the olive oil and sauté the onion, carrot, celery, and minced garlic. Cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add the 8 cups of water. Crumble the chicken cubes by hand and add to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add in the chopped cabbage, parsley, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir soup to mix well.
- Simmer on low for 30-40 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve!
- Calories: 22kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Potassium: 118mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1618IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- Iron: 1mg