Easy Keto Salad Jar is a ready to go salad in a jar easy made keto recipe for you! You can make this Salad Jar as fast as 10 minutes! It’s a perfect light meal for your lunch or dinner that you can bring to work, gym or school. It is full of nutrients with delicious salmon or chicken and dressing for a quick low-carb and keto friendly recipe.
Salad in a jar Recipe and Content Tips by Diet Doctor
We have chosen to top our salad with smoked salmon and grilled chicken, but you can of course use your own favorite protein, boiled eggs, mackerel or canned tuna fish or any kind of cold cuts you want. Olives, nuts, seeds and cheese cubes are great flavorful additions.
Leafy greens such as spinach or arugula are great for this recipe. Iceberg lettuce or romaine works too. Green and red cabbage gives a fresh crunch. Chopped broccoli or cauliflower also works great.
- Moderate low carb (One jar)
- Net carbs: 5 % (11 g)
- Fiber: 17 g
- Fat: 82 % (76 g)
- Protein: 13 % (27 g)
- kcal: 875
If you would like to not add any Eggs nor Mayo and you prefer a healthier option of Keto Dressing you may also want to try our Mayonnaise Recipe Keto No Eggs.
Easy Keto Salad Jar
- 1 oz. leafy greens
- ½ scallion , sliced
- 1 carrot
- 1 avocado
- 1 oz. red bell peppers
- 1 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. smoked salmon or rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or olive oil
- Shred or chop the vegetables.
- First, put the dark leafy greens at the bottom of the jar.
- Add scallion, carrot, avocado, bell peppers and tomato in layers.
- Top with smoked salmon or grilled chicken.
- Add mayo right before serving.