This Easy Keto Cheesecake Fluff in a mug is super easy to make with only 4 ingredients that you don’t need to bake and that you can layer with different toppings of your choice! Check below summary of recipe to know the secret of making creamy cheesecake fluff that your family and kids will love. Also this dessert is absolutely healthy because it is gluten free, sugar free, low carb and perfectly made for Keto diet!
Keto Cheesecake Fluff Recipe by Jennifer Banz
How to make cheesecake fluff?
- For this recipe, you need to use heavy cream, softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and low carb sweetener.
- Then use stand mixer to get the heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks. Then, scrap it into a separate bowl and set it aside. You could also whip this by hand with a whisk or use a hand mixer.
- Then beat the softened cream cheese, lemon zest, and the sweetener until it was nice and smooth.
- It is important to start with soft cream cheese. If it isn’t soft enough, your cheesecake fluff will be lumpy.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese and gently fold it with a spatula to get it half way incorporated. Then used the stand mixer with the whisk and beat the mixture until it was completely smooth. Now we have keto cheesecake fluff!
- Scrape it all into a piping bag to get it into the glasses nice and pretty. This is totally optional, but it does make it nice if you were serving the keto fluff to guests.
KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF TOPPINGS
- For the crumble of this low carb cheesecake mousse, You can use the Atkins Lemon Bar! Chopped it up into chunks and it was the perfect addition to this recipe.
- Granolas would be equally amazing as a topping for this dessert. -check the video above on how to make it.
- Toasted coconut
- chopped strawberries or raspberries
- chocolate chips
Chopped up my crumble and I put some into the bottom of the glasses, followed by keto no bake cheesecake, then more crumble, cheesecake fluff, and finally, the crumble on top.
Easy Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 8 Ounces Brick of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Zest lemon
- 1/2 Cup Granular Sweetener
- US Customary - Metric
- Add the heavy cream to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks are formed. You can also use a hand mixer or whip by hand with a whisk.
- Remove the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside
- Add the softened cream cheese, zest, and sweetener to the stand mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the whipped cream into the stand mixer bowl with the cream cheese. Stir gently with a spatula until it is halfway incorporated. Use the stand mixer to finish whipping until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite topping. See notes below for flavor mix-ins.
- NUTRITION: Listed nutrition is for just the no bake cheesecake mousse.
- SWEETENER: This recipe works with either powdered Swerve or Powdered Lakanto sweetener.
- TOPPINGS: My favorite is my keto granola
- toasted coconut
- chopped berries
- chocolate chips
- SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE: Make sure your cream cheese is really soft or your mousse will be lumpy.
- OPTIONAL MIX-INS:
- If you prefer, you could make this a vanilla mousse by eliminating the lemon zest and adding 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- replace the lemon zest with PB2 for a peanut butter fluff
- replace the lemon zest with 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder for a chocolate keto fluff
- STORING: This will keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to a week.