Creamy Keto Garlic Tuscan Chicken is a fancy restaurant-quality meal that is not only tasty but also healthy! This Creamy Keto Garlic Tuscan Chicken is quick, super easy, and finger-licking good! Thanks to the spinach, tomatoes, and chicken with Tuscan herbs, this recipe has that Italian flair you want. The dish is accompanied by a sauce that has all the creamy goodness you ever wanted. So get ready for an unforgettable meal!
Creamy Tuscan Chicken (Low Carb) and Keto Recipe by Karina from Cafe Delites
This Creamy Tuscan Chicken recipe comes to you inspired by the popular Olive Garden recipe! Adding a little extra flavor into the sauce takes this boneless chicken breast recipe to a whole new level. Instead of coating chicken breast fillets in a flour/parmesan mixture, this time around you’re going to season your fillets in paprika and onion powder to add more flavor to a typical salt and pepper deal. You can use smoky or sweet paprika, mild or spicy. It’s completely up to you. (We use mild.)
Leave people wondering if there is a hidden chef in your kitchen with this Creamy Tuscan Chicken. Quick and easy to make, ready on the table in less than 15 minutes, you will ever impress yourself!
What can you serve this Creamy Keto Garlic Tuscan Chicken with?
- Over pasta that has been mixed through with olive, salt, and garlic. Also, a touch of parmesan never hurt anyone.
- Garlic bread: soaking up the creamy sauce with a warm piece of bread. It’s heaven.
- Rice. Yes, this is amazing with rice also.
Or keep it light and serve it for lunch or as a delicious appetizer with French bread slices, or on its own!
What wine goes well with Tuscan chicken?
We recommend white wine to go with this Tuscan Chicken. A light Chardonnay or Pinot Gris pairs really well. For a sweeter wine, choose a Riesling or a Sparkling Moscato.
An easy to make and filling meal.
Creamy Keto Garlic Tuscan Chicken
- 1 pounds ½ boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced will work best because it will cook evenly and quickly.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil To cook the chicken in at medium-high heat.
- 1 cup heavy cream The slightly sweet and creamy base of the sauce.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth To thin out the sauce a bit.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder Adds rich bold garlic flavor to the sauce.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning This is the perfect blend of seasonings that give your sauce unbelievably good flavor.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Use freshly grated if possible for the best consistency in your sauce.
- 1 cup spinach chopped Chop and add to the cream sauce at the end after lowering heat to a simmer.
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes The flavor of the sun-dried tomatoes in the cream sauce is amazing!
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.