This Crack Chicken keto is a healthy recipe full of flavor. This tender and juicy chicken with crumbles of bacon is also low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free.
Keto Crack Chicken Recipe by Taryn
Crack chicken is a concoction of creamy chicken with ranch and bacon. It is addictive and highly tasty, so everyone says they can’t resist the cheesy chicken.
Ingredients For Crack Chicken Keto:
- Chicken Tenderloins: Chicken tenderloins, also known as chicken fingers, are produced by cutting the narrow strip of meat on the inside of an uncooked chicken breast so that it is easier to cook.
- Cream Cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Shredded mozzarella is great in this keto chicken recipe.
- Scallions: Scallions (also known as green onions) are a type of onion that has a white or light green base.
- Bacon Crumbles: Bacon Crumbles are small pieces of bacon that have been fried or oven-baked. They are often used on top of salads or side dishes, or as a garnish to other dishes.
- Garlic Powder: Garlic powder is a dried and ground version of garlic, and is used as a seasoning.
- Onion Powder: Onion powder is simply dehydrated, ground onion. Onion powder provides a way for one to obtain the flavor of onion without having to use an unpeeled fresh onion.
- Dried Dill: Dill weed is often used in cooking and seasoning dishes because it has a very strong and distinctive flavor. It is a signature flavor in ranch dressing.
Step One: Start by heating the oven. Then spray a casserole with cooking spray. Lay down your chicken tenders into the dish and then set them aside.
Step Two: In a bowl mix together the cream, softened cream cheese, half the mozzarella, half the bacon, and all the seasonings.
Step Three: Mix until well blended then spread the mixture all over the chicken.
Four: Sprinkle on the leftover bacon and cheese, top with scallions, and bake!
Can You Freeze Crack Chicken?
The cream cheese will separate a bit when you go to thaw this from the freezer, but it will still taste good. If you don’t mind a slight change in texture, you could quickly freeze any leftovers you don’t plan to eat right away.
Just place in a freezer container or sealable freezer bag and store for up to three months. Allow the chicken to thaw in the fridge the night before you plan to serve it up.
You can easily make single-serve portions of this keto chicken recipe when freezing it so that it makes for a quick single-serve lunch or dinner.
Other recipes you might like to try: Chicken Breast Air Fryer, Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Keto Chicken Salad Homemade
Crack Chicken Keto
- 2 lbs raw chicken tenders
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put the chicken tenders in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together the cream cheese, half the mozzarella, half the scallions, half the bacon, and the seasonings. Spread on top of the chicken. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese, scallions, and bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is 160 degrees.