These Corn Quesadillas with Black Bean are super easy and quick for Dinner! The combination recipe of these two is amazing and so delicious.
Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas Recipe by JESSICA HYLTON
If you are trying to keep up some nutrition, this recipe is for you. They are so easy they don’t even really need a recipe, but those flavors just go so well together don’t they?! . We know that after some really rough and long days we are so tired that we will definitely have breakfast for dinner.
You think you’ve had Mexican food, and then you go to Mexico. Again, my mind was blown away by how amazing Mexican food really can be. All the flavors. The heat. All the freshness! When you’re having quesadillas in Mexico, they are over the top, beyond delicious and so flavourful.
If you miss the food so much then this will work well to help that craving whenever it pops up. We also love that you can also make fresh beans and grilled corn and even homemade cheese if you please to make these even more incredible. One of the best recipes very easy and quick to ready in almost 15 minutes!
Corn Quesadillas with Black Bean are:
- Crisp on the outside
- Have lots of protein
- Are incredibly easy to make
- So customisable
- Very yummy
It is simple with a dollop of cashew cream or vegan sour cream but you can use any dip you’d like. Creamy guacamole or just smashed avocado with some lime and salt would also taste amazing on top of these. Also, extra jalapeños, because yes.
Enjoy friends! Keep it simple and let us know what you’re thinking in the comments below!
Corn Quesadillas with Black Bean
- 2 8-inch tortillas (use corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 3 tbsp corn freshlycooked or canned and rinsed
- 3 tbsp tomatoes diced
- 3 tbsp black beans freshly cooked or canned and rinsed
- 1/2 jalapeño finely diced
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish
- 2 tbsp cashew cream or any dip/sauce you prefer
- In a bowl, mixtogether the corn, tomatoes, black bean, parsley, cumin, paprika, chili powderand jalapeños.
- Place the twotortillas down on a plate or cutting board. On one of the tortillas, add blackbean mixture and spread over the tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over themixture. Cover with the other tortilla and press together.
- In a pan over mediumhigh heat, add the coconut oil to grease the pan.
- Place the quesadillain the pan to cook until crispy, about 3 minutes, and then flip. NOTE: Ifyou're having trouble flipping, you can slide it on to a plate then flip it inthe plate then place it back onto the machine. Remember that the cheese isholding it together, so press it firmly together to ensure both sides aresticking together.
- When crispy, removefrom the pan and place onto a plate. Cut into four equal pieces (I like to usea pizza cutter) and top with the greek yogurt or coconut yogurt and someparsley. Enjoy!