These Cookie Dough Protein Balls will definitely rock your world! Behold, Cookie Dough Protein Balls recipe is here that’s actually good for you and loaded with protein. These protein balls are perfect if you do not have time to bake, it’s egg free and safe. Definitely the best on either snacks, desserts, and workout recovery, name it!
Cookie Dough Energy Bites Recipe by PinchOfYum
Nutritious little bites of goodness, also known as protein balls, are pretty much always a yes. So what about when they are conveniently little energy bites that taste like peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough? These energy bites are all the rage right now. These are energy bites, but also they are kind of cookie dough.
Best Things About These Protein Balls:
- The main ingredients are always on hand: oats, coconut, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips.
- But not, like, grossly nutritious, you know? They still taste really good and can stand in for dessert.
- Amazing texture. Just the right amount of squish and chunkiness.
- Excellent with coffee for a mid-morning snack.
- No dates! Dates are base for energy bites and healthy desserts, but sometimes it’s nice to take a break.
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (extra as needed)
- 1/2 cup honey (extra as needed)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pulse the oats and the coconut until coarsely ground.
- Add peanut butter, honey, chia seeds, salt, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Pulse again until well-mixed and the chocolate chips are cut into smaller pieces.
- Roll into balls. (If it’s too dry, just add a little more honey/peanut butter and mix again).
- Freeze until solid. Store in freezer or refrigerator.