Chocolate Dalgona Drink is now one of the most trending summer drinks that you can make at home by yourself. This Chocolate Dalgona Drink Keto Low Carb is not just fun to do a dessert refresher drink it is also healthy, sugar free and perfect for your keto diet! Most of the dalgona recipe are coffee version but this one is not just a normal recipe it is also chocolatey that you can share with kids and not so coffee lover. You can consider this Chocolate Dalgona Drink Keto Low Carb as a shake drink, chocolate milk, and chocolate whipped cream float.
Sugar-Free Dalgona Chocolate | Keto Low Carb Recipe by ketosert
What is Dalgona ‘Whipped’ Chocolate? by Candice Walker
This take on the Dalgona trend is a caffeine-free, chocolate treat. It is made using a similar method to the Dalgona coffee, but with slightly different ingredients. We are creating the froth/whip by using egg white or aquafaba similar to a meringue.
How Long Does it Take to Make Whipped Chocolate?
It takes about 10 minutes to whip up this frothy, chocolate treat. Simple, fun, and way less calories than a chocolate ice cream shake.
Variations on this Whip: Customize this chocolate whip with some of the following fun variations:
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the whip
- Spike the non-dairy milk with orange liqueur, Kahlua, or Baileys Irish Cream
- Decorate with fun garnishes like sprinkles, oreos, or marshmallows
- Add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper for a Mexican hot chocolate twist
Chocolate Dalgona Drink Keto Low Carb
- 3 tbsp (45g) Lakanto monk fruit or any granulated or powdered sweetener of choice
- 3 tbsp (45g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) hot water
- 1/2 tsp (2g) Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chilled heavy whipping cream or all purpose cream
- 1 cup (250ml) unsweetened almond milk
- A few drops of stevia (optional, adjust according to your taste)
- Ice (optional)
- Combine Lakanto monk fruit, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, hot water hot water in a medium bowl. Mix it manually with a whisk.
- And then chilled heavy whipping cream. Whip by hand or with a stand mixer for about three minutes, or until the foam is lightened in color and creamy. If mixing by hand, a whisk works better than a spoon. (This will take around 3 to 4 minutes). Warning: you may break out into a sweat.
- Put in a piping bag or spoon the creamy mixture on the your almond milk in a glass filled with ice. (ice optional)
- There you go! Enjoy!