These Chocolate Chip Cookies – Keto Dessert are deliciously chewy, freshly baked for only 1.7g net carbs per cookie. Just because you’re following a keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite sweet snacks. This recipe will definitely transform the way you cook desserts while watching out your diet and sweet eating habits.
Many cookies are too crunchy for our liking and we can do better than that, but there’s something so indulgent about a soft and chewy cookies like this and you will not regret it. So here you try this awesome recipe below and start making them.
CHEWY Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies by ketoconnect
This simple recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookies – Keto Dessert doesn’t require any crazy kitchen gadgets or absurd ingredients, but if you’re low in almond flour and erythritol then head to the grocery store with our Keto Shopping List and stock up on some keto baking essentials.
What is the Secret Ingredient?
Learned that beef gelatin powder the secret for keto baking ingredients. Beef or pork gelatin powder gives cookies and other keto baked goods a chewy texture, and you can easily find it at your local grocery store or online.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Keto Dessert
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp beef gelatin powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- US Customary - Metric
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, beef gelatin, erythritol and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract using a whisk. In two batches add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine until uniform.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Using a cookie scooper or spoon scoop out 16-20 cookies onto your baking sheets, depending on your cookie size preference!
- Bake the cookies at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes prior to consuming! Enjoy!