Chili Recipe Low Carb and Keto made with loads of ground beef and all that chili flavor you’re craving! Replace the traditional chili with low carb recipe. The best chili ever!
Chili No beans:
People have very strong feelings about Chili Recipe Low Carb and Keto and whether or not it should include beans.
Unfortunately, the carbs in beans are just too high to make it work. The only possible exception might be soy beans, but they are not really the right beans for chili, anyway.
If you wanted a keto chili recipe, you would have to make it chili without beans. That’s really the only way to avoid too many carbs in chili. If you’re eating a low carb diet, you should probably skip the beans. They’re loaded with carbs.
This Chili Recipe Low Carb and Keto is plenty hearty and filling without the beans. Bet you don’t even miss them.
Simmer for at least 20 minutes before serving. The longer the chili simmers, the better the flavor will be. I recommend one hour or more for the best taste and texture. Add additional broth if too much cooks off during the simmering process.
Other recipes you might like to try:
Chili Recipe Low Carb and Keto
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 avocado (optional) for top deco
- walnut (optional)
- Add the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper to a large deep pot and cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks. When meat is cooked through, drain fat from pan.
- Add the jalapeno, garlic, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, and salt and stir.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for at least 20 minutes, preferably an hour for the best taste and texture.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar, as desired.
- Lastly, put some avocado and walnut on top for healthy experiment to balance the tasty flavor.