This meal is a perfect mixture of parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and baby spinach. The entire family can enjoy eating chicken tuscan crockpot. However, add lots of cheese and pasta to your serving.
These sensational flavors enhance the modest chicken into soul-warming Italian flavors. The preparation of this recipe will take up to 10 minutes. However, the cooking time can take up to 3 hours.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Creamy Tuscan Chicken has an ample amount of creamy, thick sauce that tastes great served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
Just look at those chicken breasts drowning in all that sauce!
The chicken cooks up super tender and moist.
Add a couple of jars of alfredo sauce. Sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. It will add lots of flavors. Moreover, add some color and nutrition to this recipe a bag of baby spinach gets mixed in.
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is one of my favorite crockpot meals ever. Hence, try this chicken tuscan crockpot recipe now. We bet you’ll find it becomes a regular in your dinner rotation!
Chicken Tuscan Crock Pot Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts▢salt and pepper
- 15 ounce Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 3 ounce packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes, NOT in oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 ounce bag baby spinach leaves
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Open slow cooker, mix in spinach. Cover and cook 5 more minutes. Serve.
Calories 300kcal | Carbohydrates 8g | Protein 29g | Fat 16g | Saturated Fat 7g | Cholesterol 122mg | Sodium 697mg | Potassium 760mg | Fiber 1g | Sugar 4g | Vitamin A 620IU | Vitamin C 6.4mg | Calcium 72mg | Iron 1.5mg