Cheese Crackers Low Carb is a healthy snacks and keto friendly appetizer. They are easy to make and you can share them to your family and friends. Its full of cheese flavor that even kids will love. It’s a great way to do your own snacks at home specially if you want to be careful with your keto diet. That is why this Cheese Crackers Low Carb is perfect for you!
Low Carb Cheese Crackers | Cheddar Basil Bites! Recipe by Keto Connect
What makes this the ultimate cheese crackers recipe is the fact that they are mostly made of cheese and they taste like soft Cheez-Its, and whose favorite non-keto snack isn’t Cheez-Its. Just like Cheez-Its, theses low carb cheese crackers are rich in flavor, and addictive-ly good! They are great for the whole family and on the go. If you are looking for a cracker recipe that not only fits your keto needs, but will satisfy your kids and pack perfectly in their school lunch boxes, this recipe is for you!
Snacks are a big part of our lives. Whether you are watching Netflix or standing around in the kitchen a snack always comes in handy and makes the experience better. Since we love to snack so much we are always looking for homemade, keto snack options! We don’t love how expensive keto snacks can be to buy nor do we like consuming a lot of processed foods.
Cheese Crackers Low Carb
- 6 tbsp butter , room temperature
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese , coursely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp fresh basil , roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the soft butter in a medium mix bowl, add heavy cream and combine using a hand mixer.
- Add the cheddar and Parmesan cheese and combine using a spatula. Add the coconut flour and combine with the spatula.
- Fold in the basil, using your hand to full incorporate the mixture if necessary.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your counter top and place the cheese dough in the center, forming it into a ball with your hands.
- Place another piece of parchment paper over top and roll out the mixture to 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out 24 crackers. Remove the cut outs gently and place them onto the baking sheets. They will may be difficult to remove so be gentle or they will break. You likely won't get 24 from the first roll out so you can re-roll out the remaining dough and cut more crackers.
- Bake for 12 minutes.Towards the end keep an eye on them to make sure they don't over cook/burn.
- Note:: Do not use the finely shredded cheddar for this recipe. Make sure the cheddar is the large shred so it will result in more cracker like bites! ENJOY!