Cauliflower Chickpea Patties are healthy vegetarian fritters that you can use as patties in your buns, side dish, or appetizer! This recipe is very versatile that you can serve whenever you like it, it’s that healthy! This Cauliflower Chickpea Patties recipe’s got the perfect crunch and is full of protein from the chickpeas.
Cauliflower and Chickpea Patties Recipe by Stephanie
They taste just as yummy cold…right outta the fridge!
Like tomatoes, & red onions just to name a few. Whatever your favorite veggie burgers toppings are. Plus since these are great cold you’ll definitely want to make sure you have leftovers. Since these Cauliflower Chickpea Patties are high in protein they make the perfect post-workout snack. And it’s always nice to have healthy options readily available in the fridge so you don’t allow yourself to get hungry and chose unhealthy options.
THESE CAULIFLOWER & CHICKPEA PATTIES ARE….
- High in protein
- A great post-workout snack
- Perfect served warm or cold out of the fridge
- Delicious with all your favorite veggie burger toppings
- Another easy way to incorporate more veggies in your diet
- Gluten-Free & Vegetarian
- High in Fiber
How awesome are burger patties?! They are so easy to make and they are furthermore healthy if they are not deep-fried. This is amongst a lot of experimental recipes but this one is surely the best to share. These patties are also high in fiber and protein. Yes, high in protein because of the chickpeas, chickpea flour, and flax seeds. If you put some flax seeds, this furthermore gives the dish omega 3 fatty acids which make the patties even healthier.
The recipe is so simple and the patties taste very delicious. It’s so easy that it won’t take an hour. Of course, you could also bake the cauliflowers patties in the oven if you don’t want to use any oil to fry them but it will take much longer and they won’t be as crispy.
Cauliflower Chickpea Patties
- ½ head of cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 box or can chickpeas 11-14 ounces
- 1 small small yellow onion chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower florets and chickpeas in a food processor.
- Put in a medium mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Shape into equal size patties and place on baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes flipping over once half way through cooking time.