Bacon Sushi Keto recipe is one of the most tasty and healthy snacks you can ever have. Plus it is so easy to make with your bacon wrap and all those fresh veggies rolled inside. You do not need to give up your craving of eating sushi because of carbs so enjoy this keto and low carb snacks perfect for your healthy diet!
Keto Bacon Sushi Recipe by Delish US
According to Delish, Being on a keto diet means you have way fewer options for snacking. Never fear! These little guys will satisfy all your snack cravings: They’re salty, creamy, and crunchy, but they won’t weigh you down.
According to Sarah Weinberg, The rumors are true: You can eat bacon on the keto diet.
That seems to be a sticking point for prospective dieters—and for good reason. The ketogenic diet is heralded as one of the strictest eating plans around, but the fact that greasy, fatty strips of meat get a stamp of approval makes it feel sorta-kinda doable.
The whole point of going keto is for the metabolic process that happens when your body uses fat instead of carbs for energy. To get there, you’ve gotta do the obvious: eat a whole lot of fat and little to no carbs.
Note this: When it comes to keto-approved foods, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg. Yes, it’s suggested your meats are either grass-fed or cage-free and your seafood wild-caught. For produce, organic is recommended. That said, you will not mess up your chances of achieving ketosis by purchasing farmed or non-organic foods. Do what best fits your budget and goals.
Bacon Sushi Keto
- 6 slices bacon , halved
- 2 medium carrots, , thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado , sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- pinched sesame seeds , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit it with a cooling rack. Lay bacon halves in an even layer and bake until slightly crisp but still pliable, 11 to 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut cucumbers, carrots, and avocado into sections roughly the width of the bacon.
- When bacon is cool enough to touch, spread an even layer of cream cheese on each slice. Divide vegetables evenly between the bacon and place on one end. Roll up vegetables tightly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Net carbs 0 grams
Protein 0 grams
Fat 28.3 grams
Calories 256 kcal
Total carbs 0 grams Fiber 0 grams, Sugars 0 grams, Saturated fat 11.1 grams, Sodium 369 mg(16% RDA), Magnesium 4mg(1% RDA), Potassium 43mg(2% EMR) Saturated Fat and Low-Carb Diets - As discussed in this post, there is no evidence that:
- too much saturated fat raises cholesterol
- saturated fat causes heart disease
- high cholesterol causes heart disease
- lowering cholesterol reduces heart disease
- there is a correlation between obesity rates and the amount of fat consumption
- there is a correlation between obesity rates and the amount of protein consumption