Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Soup is a low-carb and high-fat soup that is only about 300 calories and 3 net grams of carbs. This Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Soup is a dish that’s full of flavor and simple ingredients. Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can’t really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a bowl in the form of a comforting, cheesy, and decadent soup – we don’t think we’re actually missing out on the bun at all.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Recipe by Peace, Love, and Low Carb
This warm and comforting Bacon Cheeseburger Soup has all the flavors of a cheeseburger but in a delicious soup. It’s as though you can taste each individual condiment.
A BACON CHEESEBURGER REIMAGINED AS A KETO SOUP
Not only is this keto soup rich and filling, but it manages to capture all the flavors of a juicy, delicious cheeseburger. It’s as if you can even taste each individual condiment. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one of my all-time favorite comfort food recipes. In hot or cold weather, soup always sounds delicious. Do you agree or is it just us?
CONVERTING THIS RECIPE FOR STOVETOP
One of the most common questions we get on a lot of my slow cooker soup recipes is how to convert them to a stovetop, so for this Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe, we gave instructions for both. However, we feel like we need to tell you that you should probably make a double batch! It is that good. Every time we make this, there are never any leftovers, no matter how much we make. In fact, we have to make a triple batch in order to have some for our weekly meal planning and low carb food prep. It is one of those soup recipes that just gets better and better as the days go by. It also reheats really well!
Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Soup
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 piece medium tomato diced (or a 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup dill pickles chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt more to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 piece small onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Heat the slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add the beef stock, tomato, pickles, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onions, and garlic until the ground beef is browned and cooked all the way through. Drain the excess grease and add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 6 hours.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and heavy cream and and cook 1 additional hour.
- Add bacon just before serving.
- Heat a large dutch oven or stock pot over medium heat. Add the ground beef, onions, and garlic, and cook until the ground beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add the beef stock, tomato, pickles, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese and heavy cream, reduce the heat to low, cover and stirring occasionally, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add bacon just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 306
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 3 net g
- Protein: 13g